Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why am I so mad at my buddies for not saying hi to me?

The reason that I am mad, is because, this has been going on probably since I got my first buddy.

I have lots of popular jammers as my buds (not bragging).
And, I'm probably gonna delete you all, cuz your all fed up with being popular.

When I told my other buddies that, they got hurt, and said they were always busy.
WELL, EVER THOUGHT I WAS BUSY, HAVING TO SAY HI TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY BUDDIES, CUZ THEY CAN'T JUST COME UP TO ME AND SAY HELLO?!
Here are my buddies I had to confront:
  • Jammer20980
  • milkshake1
  • tech66
  • spino11
And, I think I had a few more.
Fine, as a test, Imma stay in my den, and see who comes to me.
~YingYangSoulCat
(FOR ALLL THOSE IGNORANT BUDDIES, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST BUDDIES EVER =.=)

9 comments:

  1. oh yingyangosoulcat i am so sorry that i didnt say hi to you because u mostly dont come online when i am next u are i am goning to say hi sorry to hurt your feelings. :(-from your buddy queenie61837

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this kind of thing happens to me all the time! my buddies come up then I say "hi" then they get on with somehting fast and leave. (by the way this is the first comment I've made on this site, and it's amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @queenie61837
    LoL, queenie, no worries, you just my new bud, after all!
    But, thanks for the apology :)

    @General VonWolf
    Ikr, that happens to me ALL the time!
    And, thanks for commenting, and liking this blog :) I hope you visit again soon!

    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sowwy my little soul Kitty Cat!
    you are my bestest little Soul Cat! (and my only one)
    i dont want you to be mad *3*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tigerlilycoke! *the marvelous*
    aw thx tiger :3
    Ur mah only tiger lily that likes coke XD
    ~YingYangSoulCat
    PS: The rest of the tiger lillies like Pepsi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jubei/Spino11
    Its ok spino11.

    I hope to get over this "friend-not-talking-to-me" flu soon :)
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel!! Ever since I started AJ, this has been happening to meh!! At least someone else shares my pain!! Ill be waiting on my den for like, 30 minuets, BEFORE I LOSE IT!! Let's hope these buddies get the message ;)
    ~ snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Snowydog900
    Lol, I'm sticking with you.
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"