Thursday, March 29, 2012

A mix of stuff

Hey Jammers!
Spring is here (a long time ago).
There are new things to do!
I'm sorry that I won't be able to show you the amazing stuff AJHQ has set out for us, but I doubt you check this blog for updates!
(Cause there are a billion other blogs that do the SAME thing).
Anyways, back on track, soul25, said she was quitting, because she has tons of buddies that don't look at soul for who she REALLY is.
She doesn't wear her rares as much.
While soul25 was getting into "Rare Drama", as I like to say, rolly08 was remembering her good friend gothheart ( I think, because she said goth something...).
Rolly had gotten scary batwings from goth (something), when she/he left.
She said the wings remind her of goth(something) to much.

Well, I'm really upset for soul, because soul is really nice, and adds everyone!

Well, the downside is that the buddies she add, want her rares.
So me and rolly08 gave soul25 some advice!
To add people you know, or have been looking forward to add.
Not just random people of the streets of Jamaa.

Thats it for "The Spring News", and "Soul25's Rare Drama Issue"

A quick reminder everyone, some of my pages have been updated, like:


  • "My Animals" page
  • "Want To Add me" page
And, I think that is it.
Bye Jammers!
Keep On Jammin'!
~YingYangSoulCat


3 comments:

  1. yingyangsoulcat something happened to my account i am getting so weird glitches and when i try to change my aj animal it says dens! and all my friends i had is gone i have to remember all of them and when i add them its on my list! what should i do;( from your buddy queenie61837

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYSC! You deleted me...? Maybe because you didn't know I switched users. If ya didn't, my old user was cheese34. Now I'm EagleEye34. I sent you a buddy request, since you were such a great buddy and I wanted to keep you on my buddy list because you're AWESOME!

    ~EagleEye/cheese34

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Least Everytime I log on, I get Jam-A-Grams with a buddy request, It's really gettin' on my nerves...

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"