Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm done with this subject

Hey Jammers!

I went through alot of stress with my buddies.
Its not just my buddies thats realizing what they've done, its also me.

I made alot of my buddies sad, mad, or frustrated.

I'm sorry that all this drama had to me made.

EagleEye34, I'm sorry I deleted you, its just, I'm deleting buddies that don't ever come to me, I guess its my policy.
I'm sorry XxFreeSpiritxX, but we will never be "Best Friends", I have mine, and you have yours.
I sent you both buddy requests by mail (EagleEye34, please add me by Jam-A-Gram).

If your my buddy, and you want to add me back, comment, and send me a jam-a-gram with a positive comment.
Jam On!
~YingYangSoulCat
PS: Special thanks to thebeatles0042 for sending me a fan Jam-A-Gram, saying
"YOUR ANIMAL JAM PARADE ROCKS :)"
:D
Bye!

5 comments:

  1. -cries- This honestly makes me sad. Would you want to be an AnimalJamFiery.blogspot.com moderator at least?!

    ~Your "Your Choice" best friend,
    XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @XxFreeSpiritxX

    I would love too!
    Canyou add me back FreeSpirit? I'm sorry I overreacted a litte.
    But honestly, to become best friends, we need to hang out more.
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighs when i checked my blog i saw queenie61837 liar i never lied even if u think i did i mean if u think i did just forgive i never had good friends but u soul and niki and jailyn just dont misunderstand me. ;(
    -queenie61837 is really sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ying I'm like you too my buddies usually never even say hi to me or bother sending me jam a grams and when i delete then they think its my fault for deleting me and today i got over 20 buddy request in won night -NOTE TO ALL YING FANS I ONLY ADD PPL I KNOW AND WANT TO ADD-

    -1natureprincess in hard thinking

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"