Sunday, March 25, 2012

My blog,, and a few other ones, On a Wii

Hey Jammers!
Random post!
I don't think I'll be logging on today though.
Anyways, I have a wii, and you can scroll the internet, Pretty cool, right?
You can check the weather from different places, and much more!
Here are some pics, of me surfing the web for me, NikiSongs, and soul25's blog!
Thats my profile dashboard on the Wii. (some profiles have different models).

My blog profile!

Soul25's blog (sorry for the flash, my camera has one, L0l).

NikiSongs's blog profile.


Ok, well, I think thats it for now Jammers!
~YingYangSoulCat

2 comments:

  1. I have a Wii too!! I have a BLAST when I play it!!
    LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Muzc
    Sweet! U feel the same way as you do when I play with mah precious wii >;D
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"