Saturday, March 17, 2012

I have a stalker

Ok, this is kinda scary me, I was with tinkluver55 in Jamaa, pretending to fight and do fun stuff together, w hen this random wolf (bunnyhopcarrot) came up to us, and started watching us, and commenting, I was annoyed with her.
But then she tried adding me, it showed only her name, thinking it was tink's friend, I let her in.
But then i realized it was HER.
O.O Stunned, I deleted her,, but she keeps sending me Jam-A-Grams for bud requests!
And, today, I'm with oggles45, she tried friending me, it showed her user this time, so i declined, she wanted to play scooped with me.
She traded with me.
Now, she is on my NERVES.
~YingYangSoulCat

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stalk you. I guess I just wanted to be friends but went overboard. I guess I'll never be your friend now, oh well. And again I'm really sorry I was stalking and following you and all that. Sorry
    But I like your blog though.
    -bunnyhopcarrot

    ReplyDelete
  2. D; I never knew you were a blogger!!!!!!!
    Its ok :)
    I over reacted XD
    I buddy requested you.
    Its ok, I'm not mad.
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thx its ok about the post too

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"