Tuesday, March 13, 2012

REPORT DOGZRULE56 >.> (and there are other important info. on there)

She is a scammer.
She told me she wasn't gonna to teach me to walk in the sky in coral canyons, UNLESS i give her a rare.
I can find tons of nicer jammers, than dogzrule56, to teach me the glitch.
And, her user offends me.
Imma cat person anyways.
Cat people are more likely o accept dog people, than dog people to accpet cat people, i watched on 2020 (a TV show), that a lady said "the difference between a cat person and a dog person, is intelligence for the cat person".
Wow, that lady must be right! (no offense to dog people, i like dogs too, but one almost killed me, by biting my cheek off, my dad could have sued tht owner >.>)
Anyways, she's pretty mean, and  only teached her CLONE (a wolf with the same coloured headress as her).
I reported her for scamming and blocked her.
One less bad jammer on my schedule.
~YingYangSoulCat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"