Sunday, March 18, 2012

SUPER GROSS


Oh my GAWD. THIS IS SO SICK. I was in the Lucky Day Party, and there was a wolf saying this to another girl wolf. They are dancing side by side. What do they want to do?! Make out?! Here are the users: monster34589 and videledaisy
The girl was laughing as if she were having a great time being pampered by idiotic compliments.
I told her that AJ wasn't a dating site, then she got all mad and sassy, and, said Who cares? and BEAT It, and i was like, wht a comment (i didn't really say that though).
Then I got mad at her for gettin' up in mah grill.

Please just ignore them and repiort them for Safety.
I will probably email AJHQ aqbout this.
If you reported them, comment and say reported, and I will give you a gift :)
~YingYangSoulCat

5 comments:

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"