Sunday, March 18, 2012

Imposters

Ok, there are many jammers with imposters, my friend soul25 has one.
My friend sheesh4 has one.
And alot more of my buds.

Sheesh4 says it makes you happy and mad, because, you are getting to the point where you are really popular.
So, I kinda really want one, LOL.
Not putting my self in danger.
Because I have thought of that before.
Just don't make yourself an imposter for me, just to make me happy XD
LOL.
Well, Um, thats it I guess, a random post about how and half want and half don't want, an imposter :)
~YingYangSoulCat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"