Sunday, July 1, 2012

Poll Talk

Hey Jammers!

Ok, reccently, I've hosted a trading party! Lots of people came! I doubt it was full thoguh, but if was really ncie, because it was my first ever successful trading party! This mission proves that if you don't give up, you can still have a really good shot at completing what you've always wanted to complete!

So, to get to the whole point of this post..

PollTalk!
-drumroll-
First, the poll "Do you like "The Animal Jam Parade"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 votes were casted in all
17 Votes were for "Yes"(85%)
3 Votes were for "No"(15%)
0 Votes were for "Kinda"(0%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Second the poll "Have you seen my den? (YingYangSoulCat's Poll)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 votes were casted in all
11 Votes were for "Yes! It's epic!"(73%)
4 Votes were for "No, but I want to see it" (26%)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Poll "Are you excited for nonmember penguins?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27 votes casted in all
9 Votes for "Yes! Cause I'm nonmember" (33%)
2 Votes for "No, because I'm member" (7%)
16 Votes for "Yes! Even though I'm member" (59%)
-------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now Jammers!
~YingYangSoulCat
PS-I got an orange frank mask, I don't know if it's beta or not.
But, my friend DinoCake030 said it was! Hmm, what do you think paraders? I think I shall put up a poll about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"