Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hehehe... This Is Kinda Complicated!

Heya Jammers!
Yeah... That isn't what Ying says.
Oh- Wait!
I forgot to tell chu guys.
...I is not YYSC.
Can you guys guess who I am?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an author of Animal Jam Flock and Fiery.
I own one of my own blogs.
...No, I'm not TigerLilyCoke.
I am... EAGLEEYE34 >:D
Yeah... I'm taking over another one of my buddies' blogs.
Ying can no longer post because Blogger and Internet Explorer do NOT work well together...
Yeah... it'll be a change.
I MIGHT change the fonts on the title of the posts... I like variety :3
But anyway, I will be running this like all of the other blogs I'm a part of. 
And, for those of you who wonder, I will be doing Poof the Hamster, too!
...But I must read the old posts on that blog to be able to write it(:
Anyway...
See ya in Jamaa!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"