Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bully

Hey Jammers!

REPORT, IGNORE AND DELETE (IF YOU ARE HIS BUDDY) imagineer100
He said "worns? big deal" When soul said "You got a green worn!"
Soul25 and NikiSongs stood up for me when he was trying to bully me, but it didn't work because I kept positive!
He said that his life was better than nNiki's .-.
And, he said that I got bullied alot.
I said "I don't like snobby famous people" because, he was snobby and famous ( I think ).
And he said "You'll be that way too."
So I said "Thanks! I will be famous!"
So he said "And snobby too."

Please delete this jammer!
~YingYangSoulCat

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the non-posting!
    I have been REALLY busy with school projects due on Monday!

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ EagleEye34
    It's ok! Just post when you can Eagle! Next time please say something about the topic =]
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre not snobby Ying!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"