Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anger Issues

Hi jammers.

This morning hasn't been this great.

Me and UchihaToibi use to be together, but now we broke up.
NikiSongs and Sopul25 are probably mad at me, because they were talking about rares at a time where you wouldn't want anyone to.
So, this is all, MY FAULT?!
Just cuz I'm mad, maybe I have feelings too.
Gosh,  No ones likes me today.
Uchiha said I was mean.
I guess I am, because the bad buddies in my life.
And, none of them are helping me out here, except for Niki.

I might delete him.

Thats it.

~YingYangSoulCat

5 comments:

  1. oh yingyangsoulcat i wish i can help you out but i dont want to interfer ur life because i dont know some people like uchihatoibi just reply bak if u need help and i will be glad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry, been hard for me too these days, you'll dont want to know but i think you should delete him, i don't think ur mean though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Uchiha Yingy! -sigh- I feel like a Human Ping Pong ball, being shot into both sides... But it's not your fault, I guess...!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could've helped Ying, I couldn't get into Uchihas den though... Now I feel kinda left out....

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I feel even more left out now that I was excluded from the "Uchiha" case.... I want to help too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"