Monday, April 16, 2012

Scammer...Or Jammer...

Heya Jammers!

I made a new friend in Coral Canyons! His username is HelloAndHowAreYou
I believe he is joeycando.
And, I heard rumors about him SCAMMING.
He keeps on constantly talking about rares...
He doesn't blame scammers for scamming either!
He said if he tried scamming, he said he would've succeeded.
Comment on what you think I should do, to make Jamaa a safe place for kids of all ages.
I certainly do not want anyone to be scammed, I've been scammed 3 times, so I know how it feels =(
~YingYangSoulCat
PS: HelloAndHowAreYou complimented me on my nonmember rares though =)

7 comments:

  1. I did a interview with Ying today and from my point of view he's a scammer how come on how can he know so many ways to scam so ring Watch Out!


    -1natureprincess (ring calls my nature you can call me that to and if you send a jam a gram head on don't think i will say yes cause i only add people i know and looking forward to add)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just... Keep a distance when you see him.

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ EagleEye24

    Ok, thanks for the advice Eagle!
    Jam On!

    @1natureprincess

    Yup, You did great on the interview Nature!
    Jam On!
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know this isnt really on topic about the scam or anything about it but i am srry but i am quitting animal jam for a while =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ queenie61837

    Aw, its fine queenie! I hope you'll come back soon =(
    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  6. CrystalFang aka SpiritHowlApril 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

    I have heard this jammer scams, also yingy, I quit the ANimal Jam Username SpiritHowl, so my new username is "CrystalFang" Could you please tell Niki And Soul?

    Spirithowl aka CrystalFang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mistake it isn't CrystalFang!

      SpiritHowl

      Delete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"