Sunday, June 10, 2012

Best day of my life

Hey Jammers!

I'm super happy!

Why? I made 3 new friends
-fatpanda96
-supastar101
-iNomOnUnicornz

They are really nice and fun :)

So, today, I got a beta head feather (I didn't even kow it was beta).
I had a cute outfit with it.
And so, I met iNomOnUnicornz at a party.
She wanted a frankie mask.
Since we had became pretty good friends, I thought it was nice if I got her one.
So I planned to get.
I got one from some ranodm jammer that wanted gecko plushie, tea cup and snow angel.

When iNomOnUnicornz logged back on, I traded it to her for a maroon necklace.
She was so happy for the frankie mask (it was pink).

iNomOnUnicornz then told me my head feather was beta, and she offered 4 worns for it (purple).
It was a joke, then she said she would offer a cream worn (she has 2, lucky right?).

So I thoguth about my cute outfit I was going to leave behind, but, it's good to explore new ones, right?
So I accepted, and let unicornz use my old outfit.
So now, I have 2 worns, pretty good for a nonmember :)

~YingYangSoulCat the happiest jammer.

1 comment:

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"