Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WHY I WAS BANNED

HEY JAMMERS!


MY SIS LET ME ON HER ACCOUNT, BUT SHE'S PROBABLY GOING TO KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS OUT I GOT HER ACCOUNT BANNED FOR A DAY TOO.


I was banned when i said "poor niki".

So don't say that any time soon.

.-. Yeesh, not like i'm cussing.

Anyways, AJ is getting on my nerves.

Do they think I'm cussing, or trash talking, or talking about something inapropriate?

Anyways, I also saw my friend joshyland123 today! that was right before I got banned .-.

~YingYangSoulCat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"