Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Not So Sure If I WILL Be Doing This, So Don't Get Your Hopes Up Too High.

Heya Jammers!
EagleEye34 hereeeee!
Yeah... I am really sorry about not posting... I have a huge book report due tomorrow...
But anywayyyyyyyyyy.........
You guys know how I write for SEVEN blogs, right?
I might need some help here...
BUT!
I MIGHT hire a few for the Animal Jam Parade?
I won't if Ying doesn't want me to.
But, I won't post updates, so if I DID hire a person, they would post about updates and updates only.
Yeah... I might hire for the Jamaa Journal?
My other author hasn't made a single post on the Jamaa Journal... -.-

~EagleEye

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eagle!

    I wouldn't mind if you got some bloggers/jammers to help out with AJP!

    Good luck on the book report!

    ~YingYangSoulCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Eagle Eye its queenie61837 here did u announce whoes the new author for AJP? i would love to know who they are. Keep the good work up!
    -queenie61837

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers!
Here are some commenting rules we would like you to follow to make this blog better and better!
-No Cussing
-Respect Opinions
-Don't get off topic
-Be nice!
-No advertising your blog

Happy Commenting!
~From: YingYangSoulCat, and the authors here at "The Animal Jam Parade"